Game Genres: Strategy, Indie
Game Modes: Single player
In the distant future, a world on the brink of destruction cries out for a hero. It is a time where advanced technology and cutting-edge science dictate the fate of nations. In this immersive and thrilling sci-fi tower defense game, “Engineered to Purpose,” players are bestowed the power to design their own formidable towers, strategically placing them to thwart relentless waves of attackers.
“Engineered to Purpose” also lets gamers engage in thrilling multiplayer clashes, challenging friends or other players worldwide in intense tower defense showdowns. With an arsenal of meticulously crafted towers, they can test their mettle and creativity against the best minds from across the globe, gaining glory and rewards in the process.
No two towers will be alike in this game of inventive engineering. Players can choose from a vast array of components, each with its own distinct attributes and abilities. From energy launchers and laser turrets to force fields and missile batteries, the possibilities are only limited by the player’s imagination. Experimentation is key as they tinker with different combinations and configurations to find the perfect balance in defense.
- 1337x | [.torrent file only]
Engineered to Purpose [FitGirl Repack]
Files: 23 Seeds: 399 Peers: 28 Completed: 698
- Filehoster: 1fichier.com
- Filehoster: Bowfile.com [Use JDownloader2]
- Filehoster: filstore.to
- Filehoster: mixdrop.co (Uploaded by DyR0 t(-_-t), compatible with torrent mirrors)
- If you see a black screen/other error upon launch, just close the game and run it again (may require more than 1 restart)
- Copy contents of “_Windows 7 Fix” folder to the game root to play on Windows 7
- Repack uses XTool library by Razor12911
- Game version: v3.3.8
- The game MUST be run as admin
- Alternative CODEX/FAiRLiGHT/Goldberg cracks/emus located in the NoDVD folder after installation
- Significantly smaller archive size
- Language can be changed in game settings
- You may skip downloading and installing of the videofile, not used in-game
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded