Game Genres: Role-playing (RPG), Indie
Game Modes: Single player
Player Perspectives: First person
In the vast and immersive world of The Bloodline, you will embark on an epic journey as a heroic protagonist with the fate of multiple kingdoms resting in your hands. This open, freeform Adventure RPG empowers you with the freedom to shape your destiny and play the game exactly how you want.
In this expansive world, adventurers can partake in a plethora of side quests and activities, from noble deeds to shady dealings, influencing the course of the story and molding the world as they see fit. Harness the resources of the land to create powerful artifacts, potions, and equipment that will aid you in your perilous endeavors.
As you traverse the vibrant landscapes, you will encounter ancient ruins, treacherous dungeons, and breathtaking wilds teeming with mythical creatures and hidden treasures. Uncover the long-lost secrets of the realms as you forge new alliances and reforge bonds between kingdoms, strategically navigating intricate political webs and diplomatic entanglements.
- 1337x | [.torrent file only]
The Bloodline [FitGirl Repack]
Files: 18 Seeds: 320 Peers: 9 Completed: 355
- Filehoster: 1fichier.com
- Filehoster: Bowfile.com [Use JDownloader2]
- Filehoster: filstore.to
- Filehoster: mixdrop.co (Uploaded by DyR0 t(-_-t), compatible with torrent mirrors)
- Significantly smaller archive size
- The game MUST be run as admin
- Due to using Windows 10/11 exclusive DirectStorage/GDeflate technologies installing this repack on older OSes is not supported
- You may skip downloading and installing of the videofile, not used in-game
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
- Make sure you have Visual Studio Redist 2019 Package installed before installing this repack
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- Copy contents of “_Windows 7 Fix” folder to the game root to play on Windows 7
- Installation takes 2-3 minutes
- Goldberg crack/emu applied over instead of a faulty TENOKE crack (crashes on Windows 7)